my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Is it just my copy or..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it just my copy or..
FuBi7k
Member # 297

posted February 08, 2006 23:34     Profile for FuBi7k     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When units become veteran I noticed the survivors still respond "Yes" or "OK" when attacking, instead of "Consider it dead" or the like, the way they did in xtreme. However, the other two armies units have the correct veteran attack phrases. I ask this cause my copy was an earlier version to the final release. Did they fix that?

[ February 08, 2006: Message edited by: FuBi7k ]

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2006 09:46     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What version do you have when you right click on KKND2.EXE ?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
FuBi7k
Member # 297

posted February 11, 2006 16:40     Profile for FuBi7k     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It appears to be blank. Do you know the answer to my question? and also I have 17 multiplayer maps. I remember a feature list said it had over 20. Thats normal tho right.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2006 19:07     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, I should have said right click, then go to Properties and look at the version number there.

There are more multiplayer maps available on this website. Perhaps IMH meant these to be on the game's CD, but left it too late?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04