my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » woohoo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: woohoo
Flame
Member # 282

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2005 22:36     Profile for Flame     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really love this game, i played it since 2001 or something

is there any patch for the online multiplayer so you dont need the ip?
you know, like steam or something =)

anyway thankyou O_o

--------------------

:)

Posts: 1 | From: Sweden | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
napalm@mayhem
Member # 286

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2006 02:46     Profile for napalm@mayhem     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya, me to, i mean the multiplayer with this game is fucked up! plz make a chat room with a link to multi-games (hosted by the site) and that starts when all players r filed or after 5 min beginming from when the furst player went into the game. (u no these r just sugggestings u would have to do the details) so........... if u would do that it would b a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx ;)

--------------------

I will c u all in hell!

Posts: 7 | From: usa or germany | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
BoffinbraiN
Member # 261

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2006 15:43     Profile for BoffinbraiN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, welcome to the forum You seem very enthusiastic about this game all of a sudden, like nearly a decade after it was released!

Well unfortunately there has not been an update for KKND2 since 1998 or whatnot, and pretty much everything you can download for KKND2, including the patch, is available from the Downloads section.

As for TCP/IP, the game just works like that cause it's bloody old. No-one is making a server-based game zone for this game, as far as I am aware. Don't want to put you down, but that's just how it is. If you made one yourself, you'd be a hero, but don't worry too much about it.

Posts: 35 | From: England, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
napalm@mayhem
Member # 286

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2006 17:06     Profile for napalm@mayhem     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have played over 50 games ( 2,000 1 min games) and i do not want to spend more mony on it so i am going throw all my games 4 a 2nd time and this was my furst so i am doing the the shitt from this game over! :p

--------------------

I will c u all in hell!

napalm@mayhem
Member # 286

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2006 17:08     Profile for napalm@mayhem     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my bad i ment to say:
I have played over 50 games ( 2,000 1 min games) and i do not want to spend more mony on it so i am going throw all my games 4 a 2nd time and this was my furst so i am doing to do the shitt from this game all over! :p ;)

--------------------

I will c u all in hell!

napalm@mayhem
Member # 286

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2006 17:17     Profile for napalm@mayhem     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
+ a good game never gets old, thay should bring KKND back, u no a new KKND 3D or so! I do not no Shitt about programming but i am willing to give advce!

--------------------

I will c u all in hell!

BoffinbraiN
Member # 261

Rate Member

posted January 15, 2006 19:45     Profile for BoffinbraiN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please see the numerous previous discussions about wanting a KKND3 in old forum threads. Unfortunately, much time has passed since the original and there is no news of anything new on the KKND line.

Also, if you want to correct a post you just made, press the icon with the E and the pencil - 'Edit this post'. This way you don't have to post again.

Posts: 35 | From: England, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04