my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Help

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help
Dark Ranger
Member # 248

Rate Member

posted July 30, 2005 20:18     Profile for Dark Ranger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I downloaded KKnD and it wouldnt let me install it. I have Windows XP Home. What do I need to do to make it work?
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2005 06:03     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There should be no problems with Windows XP.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cmdr
Member # 251

Rate Member

posted August 03, 2005 18:16     Profile for Cmdr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have the same problem.
I wanted to install the first KKND on my computer with Windows XP Home.
There comes a DOS-Window which asks to install Vesa-Drivers.
I can press Yes or No, nothing happens.

Is a patch out which allows to install on WinXP?

[ August 03, 2005: Message edited by: Cmdr ]

Brian182
Member # 253

posted August 05, 2005 02:49     Profile for Brian182     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm, I tried installing KKND Xtreme on Win XP Pro and it didn't work, maybe my cd was messed up by now, but even a ripped version I found installed, but seemed a little buggy. Don't worry, I do own the game, as well as KKND2. I suggest getting KKND2 if you don't have it yet, I think it's better
Also, if anyone ever found a way to play Xtreme over the internet, please tell me, I downloaded this program to create virtual serial ports and I tried a couple of things to try to get it to work including helping my cousin over the phone to set her's up, but since we finally got KKND2 running, I won't bother my trial and error process unless someone can directly and easily walk me through it. Thanks

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 05, 2005 11:02     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if you download any of the KKND games - you are likely to find that the game is faulty.

I would recommend trying the most recent: KKND 2 as this is a better game overall. You can download the CD ISOs from this website.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04