my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND3 or what?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND3 or what?
magnus
Member # 270

Rate Member

posted November 08, 2005 08:45     Profile for magnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would love if someone took action with the kknd3.
They got alot of signs and all maybe they are old but anyway, it's an exelent game Real entertaining
even when i played vs the computer i played it some hours when i started without gettin bored.
its nice races and all.. fun to see the small guys just rush into the strongest units in the game and just see them get executed
I do not understand why they just stopped makin this funny game more titles,
comand and conquer are still makin games and i can just say that they SUCK! the first game red alert were realy entertaining. after that they started to try makin more realism games and i realy think they just gettin more boring for each game! KKND have alot more action than c&c ever will have!
I lost my kknd2 cd some months ago and its impossible to find a new one now
well if anyone would like to take the project on their shoulders it would be GREAT, the world stops when you shuld release Kknd3 or if it has another title this time

well this could be an interesting Topic i think,heh
I would help makin the game if we had a real big crew to make it come true!

Have a nice day and remember - KKND2 rule

--------------------

My life is out there!
shuld i go get it?

Posts: 3 | From: sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
magnus
Member # 270

Rate Member

posted November 08, 2005 08:47     Profile for magnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
even when i played vs the computer i played it some hours when i started without gettin bored.

and that was just one game

--------------------

My life is out there!
shuld i go get it?

Posts: 3 | From: sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2005 13:22     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you want to play other people at KKND 2 - try the refurbished KKND 2 Clan.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DiademK
Member # 3990

Rate Member

posted June 04, 2015 03:06     Profile for DiademK     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This isn't exactly KKND3, but what do you guys think of this??
http://www.stevenandrewdesigns.com/creature-design/i1pmtlkqez6z63mzb7y0w896m3abey

Cheers.

Posts: 1 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged
IceReaper
Member # 3912

Rate Member

posted June 06, 2015 08:37     Profile for IceReaper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We are working on this. At first we are building a completely modular, modable and easy extensible RTS engine. Primary goal is to be able to play kknd1 and kknd2. As soon as this goal is reached, we will start working on a sequel which will be build upon that base.
http://www.kknd-game.com
https://www.facebook.com/kknd.2014

Posts: 3 | From: Germany / Aachen | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 28, 2015 20:25     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice website!

Please get in touch if you'd like it hosted here without charge. I would like to help out.

All the best,

Nahoo

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2017 03:25     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just checking in to the Forums.

Merry Christmas!

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04