my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Random Mission Fails???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random Mission Fails???
R.l.P.ER
Member # 3978

Rate Member

posted November 09, 2013 21:29     Profile for R.l.P.ER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys! This is my first post up here, thanks for havin me. Anyway, My KKND 2 Krossfire Single player missions crap out after about half an hour or so. (Really rough estimate.) It Just says "Mission Failed" outta nowhere, and it's been happening through out almost the entirety of the game. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this, or heard of it, and if so, how to stop it! Or is every mission a timed mission?! O.o
Posts: 3 | From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
R.l.P.ER
Member # 3978

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2013 14:29     Profile for R.l.P.ER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*****EDIT*****

I've pinpointed the problem, if anyone ever comes to this site anymore that is.... Any way, It's not Random, It's some sort of bug that happens whenever ANY of the buttons in the in-game options menu is used. Anytime I save, (meaning if I load a saved game it's almost always a fail, sometimes right on load up) check the mission briefing, open the options, anything in that menu. If anyone could give some info on how to fix this, that would be great.

Posts: 3 | From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04