my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Comments   » Members list.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Members list.
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2002 16:30     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It would be nice to have a members list here so we could contact one another for online games. I tried to use the online game setup, but it wanted money to host some site.

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: PeeDee ]

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2002 09:39     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have a look at the Nahoo's old Clan-site.
http://kknd2.ogresnet.com/listing/

But KKNDMaster's uncle is creating a new php site, i hope.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2002 20:06     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Link did not work for me.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 08:49     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please try: http://clan.kknd2.com - its all there.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 12:27     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have tried to join the clan (previously two other times) plus tried again today. Still no luck. It gave me a "404 Error. This page is not available" after I had completed the information page and clicked "submit".

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 12:46     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same happend to me

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 12:49     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I just figured it was down for upgrading or something. Don't know. I am sure Nahoo or Der Bezwinger will check it out to see what is wrong.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 13:35     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
when u hit the "Add me now" button, the email is send to krossfire-clan@nahoo.com
nahoo collects the emails and i add them to the listings.

nahoo, if u dont have time to add them ur self, just link them to my email address.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 22, 2002 11:07     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for that, its all working now. Please try again.

--------------------

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 22, 2002 14:04     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Nahoo---still receiving the same error.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 22, 2002 15:41     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Press Ctrl F5 to refresh the page. See if that works.

--------------------

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 22:53     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope. Same Error as before.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted May 24, 2002 12:56     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me too the sites f*cked trash it

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 06:00     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hold on mate, what is the exact URL of the signup page that you are using. I think I may be talking about a different one.

I'll be changing the recipient email address to: bezwinger@kknd2.com if that's OK with you, Bezwinger. Make sure you only add valid entries to the listing.

Thanks!

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 08:57     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no problem, and i think i m the right one to add, because i have more time to introduce the people how to play KKND in Multiplayer.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 29, 2002 14:22     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please could you check the signup page at: KKND 2 Clan and see if it works now?

I have altered all recipient emails to Bezwinger now, so he's responsible for new members being added to the Clan. Please be aware that all incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect information will result in no listing. So, make sure you enter all the required information carefully.

Hope to see a new and lively (one day, mySQL database-driven) clan!

--------------------

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 16:48     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tried again today. Same ole error. Sorry. Will try again in a few days.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2002 19:09     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guess I am not supposed to join the Clan as everytime, I get the same darn error. Go Figure!!!

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2002 12:47     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Screwed up site. It makes me pissed just like the time i was at work pumping some desil then it started spraying all over me! Oh was I pissed! I still smell like desil! Oh getting a buzz.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04