my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Mad Rants   » STUPID F*CKING DEMOS DON'T WORK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STUPID F*CKING DEMOS DON'T WORK
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 11, 2002 13:38     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I downloaded the demo for KKND2 and that went fine, but when I started to install it it stopped and froze at 5%. I did this about 5 times and it ticks me right off. THe game hasn't arrived yet and i wanted to play the demo, but it dosen't work properly. Someone might want to look into it or something.

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 11, 2002 14:15     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
which demo, and OS exactely? i never had any probs with them.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 11, 2002 21:32     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ALL of them!

--------------------

Doctoru
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 12:54     Profile for Doctoru     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why did you ordered kknd 2 ????????

1) the game graphics sux
2) unless you change the unit stats this is the most unbalanced game ever
3) now in the market is a shitload of games so much better(ex. total anihilation 2, war 3 beta, RA2, StarCraft, earth 2150, Dune Emperor etc etc etc)
4) you can't play online on something like battle.net(like on counter-strike or starcraft)

i don't really care about the graphic, but what hurts me more is the unbalance of the game and how similar are the 3 races and that you can't play online in something like b.net

Posts: 13 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 13:07     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For 1998, the graphics weren't bad at all. Sure they were a little cartoonish, but so were Star Craft's

the first time i got the demo, I got the composite(with all three races) demo, 15.1MB's. I had Windows98SE, and I could install it, but then it wouldn't run. So I went back to CNet and got the three separate demos. They worked fine.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doctoru
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 13:24     Profile for Doctoru     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, the graphics were good for 1998 but now this ain't worth s**t
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 13:26     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still dosen't work and screw the new kid. I thinks he gay. I have all the games he listed but KKND2's storyline is what makes it so enjoyable stupid buttfaced idiot.

--------------------

Doctoru
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 13:38     Profile for Doctoru     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i didn't wanted to insult you(it looks you feel this way), but i'm just being realistic and anyone who thinks about it will say i'm right.

I didn't say nothing about the storyline(yes it is cool)... but this is not the most important thing (the multiplayer experience is the most important, then singleplayer, then graphics and then storyline last)

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 13:49     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
total anihilation 2 is gay cause of too much units, war 3 is gay cause i hate the creatures but blizzard will close their free battlenet ==> paypaypay like for NfS th6, RA2 is the most gay game ever, even worse than Tiberian sun, StarCraft sucks, earth 2150 is OK but not as cool as KKND, and i ve never played Dune Emperor.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2002 14:01     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starcraft is cool TA has no stroyline and all u have to do to win is pump out tons of units x and y and flood the guys base.

--------------------

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2002 13:10     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still wondering why the dls don't work properly

--------------------

icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted April 19, 2002 13:34     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know the most of the games listend, and kknd the best...

not because its better then newer games, but in 98 i've played kknd much more then i play newer games now...for example RA2, which is the best c&c ever came out. when i got it (half a year ago) i played it every day with friends on battlenet, but i stopped playing it after a few months....i got kknd2 3 years ago and i didnt stop playing until now...

and of course the storyline is one of the most important things in game, just think of games like METAL GEAR SOLID, SILENT HILL, and of couse KKND 2.... (at the games listend u can see that i spend a lot of time playing playstation...

PS.: if any of you wants to be beatn by me & my friends in playing RA2, tell me, my name is scndrider (that means 2nd Rider) and the clan i've founded is named the4RidersOfApocalypse (short t4RoA)

cu, icefire

--------------------

i don't what weapons they will use for wolrd war III, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
(Albert Einstein)

Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04