my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Mad Rants   » Pissted

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pissted
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2002 13:33     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why isn't KKND2 sold in Canada. It pisses me right off. Melborne House is missing out on a huge market. I have tons of friend who enjoyed playing KKND and were excited about KKND2 being reliesed. I mean r they morons or something?? Is Canada not good enough to be sold too or something??

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2002 17:14     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
perhaps they sold it 4 years ago??

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2002 18:31     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
err what exactly is the problem?
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2002 20:33     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KKND@ isn't sold in Canada at all four years ago it was recalled off the shelves and I'm pissed about it! GET THE PICTURE?

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2002 21:30     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no need to be rude. Just tell your friends to buy it from the buy kknd 2 section and stop being angry ok!
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 10, 2002 12:08     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am have ordered it but its not here yet.

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 10, 2002 13:57     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
do u want the german version like nahoo :-))))

i dont think so, but there is no real update for his english version, and shipping the american version to europe costs too much. so i uploaded mine for him. who wanted to do that with the US one again?

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 11, 2002 13:38     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look, he FTF can buy the game like everyone else. Its not expensive and if he has problems with his US version (which there won't be) he can always download a copy of the German one from my FTP site.

If you are fed up of waiting complain to the people who sold you the game.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 22:15     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i need the game badly, someone please upload it, there is no possible way i can get it otherwise. unless i wait 4 more years, im canadian and they never sold it here, but now that i know its out i want it so badly

--------------------

- Do not disobey, lest you dare face the utmost power

Posts: 18 | From: Calgary | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 26, 2002 20:56     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please go to the Buy KKND 2 section, they do deliveries to Canada!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 26, 2002 23:44     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes freddy the fish bought it and he lives in canada.
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted April 27, 2002 08:21     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tephanis, I don't think anyone in their right mind would upload KKND2.
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 27, 2002 08:54     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dont think so......nahoo, what do u think, should we give him the link?, i mean he has no original version of it.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 29, 2002 10:33     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People are not going to start downloading the full version off my server. If you want the game, buy it.

--------------------

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 12:31     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In other words get your own sandwitch!

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 13:50     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just buy it already

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted May 24, 2002 13:49     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why don't you public the URL? i don't think that melbourne house would care about this...nowadays they don't make money with kknd 2 anymore....but i think if there would be a downloadable version at the planet, there would be more members...
Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 05:54     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What benefit would it be if I publicised the URL to the full version of the game?

It only costs a few dollars, so go out there (or online) and buy a copy. I am not going to degrade my network by offering free full version games for some poor bastards that can't be bothered to by a boxed version of the game. Melbourne House doesn't come into this.

Planet KKND 2 doesn't want anyone who can't be arsed to get their own legit cop of the game.

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 08:54     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with u nahoo

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04