next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Mad Rants   » Mails

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mails
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 00:54     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for all those emails KKND Master - that's brilliant. We must put it to some use when there is more gear here.

Please check out the Web Archive - its a pretty amazing website, tracing back into the web of the past. This was the tool I used to dig up the old Melbourne House website.

Unfortunately there is a nasty little script on all pages that you view, meaning that you have to copy and past images, then save them in order to make duplicates of a few pages or the site as a whole. It took ages to get you the site you see there. I had enough when it came to the Survivors Building images.

If anyone wants to help me out a little here, just let me know.

KKNDMaster, follow some of the links (yes, only 4 or 5 work, and email them politely)

Thanks!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 00:55     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, forgot to add - Could you also add their sites to the Links section?

Thanks!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 02:29     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
will do man. I just have to find some people. anyways I asked planet annihilation and no planetkknd 2 is not good enough for gamespy!
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 17:23     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, please could you send me details of the sites that you wanna link of with.

Eg. Name of Site, Name of Contact, Email Address and some other info (you know what I'll need).

I'll write the emails in the future if you send me this info.

Thanks!

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2001 07:46     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please check out the Newsletter script, KKNDMaster and BennyBarrageCraft. Its lookin' good!

Also, please find other sites that would be interested. As an incentive I would be happy to write a little about them in this huge launch Newsletter mailing :-)

I am gonna see if MH have copies of emails from their website. This should really bring the numbers up!

]

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2001 20:04     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
woah now thats alot o' emails.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2001 22:05     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
These are off the old MH site, the KKND 2 clan (unposted members) and people that have voted on Nahoo for the best KKND 2 army.

Elsewhere, I haven't touched. Please keep on collecting other KKND 2 resources, sites etc.

I would really like some of you guys to create some new content here (Armies). I know that your are making a model KKND 3, KKNDMaster, but you could probably squeeze in time for the odd mission strategy or screenshot?

Thanks!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2001 10:13     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope fully I will have time this weekend and I will try to add the custom missions.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2001 23:54     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please could you email me a list of good website to contact regarding the new Planet KKND 2 site? I'll sort out emailing these people.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 18:47     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorted.

Please continue to post your mad rants to this forum. There's not enough madness!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 02:32     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
roar!

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04