my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » MP Unit config file

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MP Unit config file
Square Ragnarok
Member # 1626

posted March 09, 2014 02:54     Profile for Square Ragnarok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys!, I just downloaded the GOG's version of KKND2,
I'm really excited about playing KKN2 again since it's my favorite, I played kknd since the PSX release, years later found the PC version (never knew about it xP) and the bonus content BLEW MY MIND, now, more than 10 years later I keep playing with my brother, still, I'm looking for some files to get a new experience,

*UNIT CONFIG FILE: there is any "balance project"?, as everybody know, sometimes balance is terrible, missiles vs Evolved tanks for example,
I think Coyote Team made something like this TOO MANY YEARS AGO, but now, seems impossible to find anything.
Idk, MegaBeetles with more damage (since it doesn't have a rotating cannon). Better DeathHippos (since even Elephants are stronger)

I can create my own cfg file, but I'd like to know if there is an already started project, with a much more refined and tested work than the one I'll be able to do by my own.

*What's the best KME program now-a-days?, working in XP/Vista/7.
Well, I don't care if the best, but just working,
Found that lot of people around the forums have some working KME files, but are not sharing. Or sharing only under private contact.

*Is there a MP map database?,
Can't find any files in the Coyote Clan website, and sadly, Can't get into the forums cuz I don't understand German.
Some links to share? about interesting, awesome maps.

Well, only these 3 things.
Thanks in advice!!..

Posts: 6 | From: Squaresoft | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kris De Winter
Member # 3966

Rate Member

posted March 18, 2014 10:49     Profile for Kris De Winter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're right about the balance, Evolved are pretty weak in most tiers! I don't know of any balanced configs. The community isn't very alive so I guess you'll have to make your own feel free to share! I still read here regularly so it can be of good use. I'm sure there would be others interested

Man, what I would give for a KKnD3 or a reboot of the franchise... sadly it's a dream that will never ever happen

Posts: 8 | From: Belgium | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04