my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » Hamachi Network (VPN)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hamachi Network (VPN)
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2007 16:02     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a Hamachi network for TCP/IP multiplayer gaming.

Network Name: KKND 2 Krossfire
Password: kknd

For more information on Hamachi, please go to: secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp.

There is a free version available that works just fine!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2008 07:42     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhh, I literally just tried joining then, and apparently the network is full - something about 16 members or some such thing.
Is there any way to remedy this??

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Posts: 56 | From: Canberra, Australia | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
AndiNo
Member # 677

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2008 10:46     Profile for AndiNo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Without buying the "pro" version only 16 people (I guess) can join one network. For now the channel admin has to kick some members if new ones want to join... or he has to buy the pro version where there is no limit...
Posts: 31 | From: my computer | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted September 20, 2008 06:25     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I've taken matters into my own hands hamachi-wise, and created a new network. At the moment, it only has myself and a friend in it, and we use it solely for playing krossfire matches. So if anyone is interested, the network is 'Jesus Berries' (without the quotations, and don't ask) and the password is 'google' (again, without the quotations). We play fairly often, so if you're looking for a game, you're welcome to join us

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2008 05:28     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It saddens me that nobody else has joined the hamachi network, but oh well, we always have it open, so never think it's too late to join. We're always happy for a game.

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2009 13:47     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've joined! So have two other people since your last post.
I'm a member of the other Hamachi group too.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2009 06:40     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonderful!! I am currently away from my home computer for about 3 or 4 days, but on my return there shall be much organising!

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Banana Guard
Member # 1538

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2009 22:13     Profile for Banana Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woo!! A new and enthusiastic member! Have an instant Graemlin (whatever that is)

Nice and shady/suss style!

Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged
NightWalker
Member # 1259

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2009 19:37     Profile for NightWalker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just joined the Jesus Berries network =P
Posts: 14 | From: Portugal | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2009 20:18     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonderful! The more the merrier in Jesus Berries! Be sure to chat to everyone in the network too if you're keen on playing with (or against) them in a game - after all, that's what the channel is for!

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

NightWalker
Member # 1259

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2009 06:28     Profile for NightWalker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I've lent my KKND2 cd to someone for quite some time..i'm gonna try to get it back..if i don't,well..guess i'll have to download the game =P
Dino
Member # 1034

Rate Member

posted February 15, 2009 14:50     Profile for Dino   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
got a commercial copy running on one of my boxes if anyone wants to leach off that, can go upto 50 uses.
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2009 15:31     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent! We may well need that soon, so if you'd be happy to host a network for us and post the details up, we'd greatly appreciate it! We may even manage to jump start a league if things keep going this way.

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

NightWalker
Member # 1259

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2009 08:07     Profile for NightWalker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After all these years..I'm finally going to play KKnD2 online..wow,it feels so good. xD
LOEweNz@Hn
Member # 1541

posted February 16, 2009 13:31     Profile for LOEweNz@Hn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want play too. :-D
Can we make a meeting in Skype?
So everyone post his skype nick, and we can get to know each other. Like a little multiplayer-group.

My name in Skype is "LOEweNz@Hn" (maybe also "dererzbaron"), but try the first.

Posts: 35 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged
LOEweNz@Hn
Member # 1541

posted February 16, 2009 15:46     Profile for LOEweNz@Hn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why no one gets in contact with me via hamachi?
im writing and writing, but youre not responding...:-(

Dino
Member # 1034

Rate Member

posted February 17, 2009 00:22     Profile for Dino   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
network : Deadwing.net

pass : kknd

NightWalker
Member # 1259

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2009 16:37     Profile for NightWalker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone have a link for a crack which works after the patch has been installed? And is there any way i can check if the version I have installed is the US one?
LOEweNz@Hn
Member # 1541

posted February 27, 2009 17:10     Profile for LOEweNz@Hn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think there is no patch for this updated version of the game...

But why you dont buy the game normal via the internet, for example amazon, ebay or something like this?

philc
Member # 1561

Rate Member

posted March 14, 2009 12:33     Profile for philc     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys!

I have regular games in my living room, and we can usually fill all 8 slots.

I've started:

Network: KKND Multiplayer
Password: kknd

Join us as soon as you can.

We're playing tonight, with a spare 4 spaces!!

Posts: 1 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
NightWalker
Member # 1259

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2009 07:38     Profile for NightWalker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woohoo!More people with the UK version!Awesomesauce
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted June 29, 2009 05:40     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just joined the 2 hamachi networks mentionned above.
I also found 2 others.

network: KKND 2 Krossfire
pass: kknd

network: KKND 2 Krossfire #2
pass: kknd

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
[CYT]sh@rp
Member # 1768

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2009 16:01     Profile for [CYT]sh@rp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLO!!

Amazing to see, that so many have found and tried to join our servers!!

I am from Clan Coyote, we made these Hamachi-Servers.

We are a german Clan that looks for members from everywhere.

We have more KKND-Servers, Mods, Maps, ... at the time... take a look on it

greetings, sharp

To get us:
www.clan-coyote.de

me: xfire: cytsharp

PS: we also have two teamspeak-servers

[ July 13, 2009: Message edited by: [CYT]sh@rp ]

--------------------

www.clan-coyote.de

Online Gaming Since 2000.

Posts: 12 | From: Augsburg, Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2009 18:39     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just visited the site.
Nice site btw.
Anyway when clicking on some menus like download I get the following text.

Sie besitzen nicht die notwendigen Rechte für dieses Modul.
Folgende Gruppen haben Zugriff:
Admin
Mitglied

Do I have to register me or something for these things?

knack

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2009 18:54     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd just like to say to you all, I am very slack with my hamachi, I rarely ever power it off. So if any of you try to contact me (and a few have) and I don't reply, I apologise, it isn't me being rude, I have just gone to sleep due to Australia's whacky times.
Just thought I should say this so anyone that's tried hasn't been offended by my lack of response.

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

xmpp texting
Member # 3983

posted April 12, 2014 05:30     Profile for xmpp texting   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
alternative to hamachi
http://ipop-project.org/socialvpn

so many great actually-free choices. (not-free would include malware [all adware is malware], freemium, trialware..)

It's sad that free must be qualified distinct from 'free'.

While maintaining various alternatives to this and that lists I could kick myself for not forging them all in one place thusly

http://alternativeto.net/software/hamachi/?license=free

I have had excellent success myself with remobo (tap/tun) and neorouter (mesh) and wippien (p2p). Each are cross-platform, but wippien has no OSX binaries.

Supplement lobby chat with xmpp texting and sip texting with optional video or calling

http://jitsi.org
http://jit.si
http://wiki.xmpp.org

http://remobo.com/
http://neorouter.com/
http://wippien.com/
http://no-www.org: if URLs fail for want of depricated zone feature (www dot) please poke them until they comply

HTH

--------------------

sms texting is for chumps or affluent dullards. abandon it = huge monthly savings.
(subsidize peer re-education atop voip & wean them with anveo or vitelity)

Posts: 9 | From: rfc 7081 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04