my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » Anyone got UK version?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone got UK version?
Tiesto
Member # 222

Rate Member

posted April 10, 2005 11:58     Profile for Tiesto   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, i play with UK version and i dont seem to find anyone with the UK version and i dont know how to get the US version
Posts: 1 | From: sweden | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2005 19:21     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The UK version can only play with other UK versions. The US version can play with all other versions of the game online.

You can buy the full version of KKND 2 from this website, see left.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
SyD
Member # 224

Rate Member

posted April 15, 2005 07:32     Profile for SyD     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent you an email, check your inbox.

Just for anyone else interested, I squeezed the US KKND Krossfire down to a tiny 23.6mbs - That being, without single-player missions or music; It was ment for Multiplayer only, although I would have included both if I could; I lost the CDs a while back (Twice), and the damn crack I used (Which is god-aweful. In fairness, KKND wasn't big enouth to have a decent crack. Shame) causes your units to shoot themselfs by default on missions. Yay.
It has a odd problem though, that needs sorting out first, and I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the direction - but I'll make a serperate topic.
Email me if your interested, or if you want an ultra snappy reaction, IM me on Yahoo - all on my profile. I'm ALWAYS on. 'Cept when I'm sleeping.

[ April 15, 2005: Message edited by: SyD ]

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2005 16:38     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for this. I didn't receive your email though.

Please can you post an email to me with the name of the game somewhere as this will avoid the SPAM filter.

Thanks!

--------------------

SyD
Member # 224

Rate Member

posted April 15, 2005 23:59     Profile for SyD     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KInda ment to TeisRo, but sure, I can email it to you. Although theres still a big prob with it - After about 30 mins into the game, one of the players will receive the continual message 'Cannot build', and a random combination of 2 players will sometimes not be able to see each other - Though this isn't always the case. Only seems to happen on games over the internet though, LAN games are fine. Could just be the IP of the guy I play with/against though, but we try alot of different net games, with no problems.

Better idea, a friend let me upload it on his hosting. http://www.ultimaphoenix.com/KKND%20Krossfire.rar
Use the shortcut or Run-KKND-ger.exe - Thats the crack. It'll say 'Incorrect version', but it works anyway. If anyone has a better no-CD crack, please tell me >_< Or music. Music is good.

[ April 16, 2005: Message edited by: SyD ]

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted April 16, 2005 16:25     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Want to test your multiplayer skills against me? Haven't played in awhile.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2005 08:06     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link.

I have added this to the download server:
- KKND-2-Krossfire-Multiplayer-Version.rar

I'll have a look shortly.

Thanks again!

--------------------

SyD
Member # 224

Rate Member

posted April 19, 2005 02:18     Profile for SyD     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah. Sure as Dane, got MSN or anything?
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted April 22, 2005 10:44     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check my profile for my contact information

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04