my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » looking for 2on2 or 3on3 players!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for 2on2 or 3on3 players!
smacki
Member # 50

Rate Member

posted August 27, 2002 17:11     Profile for smacki     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the 2on2 and 3on3-battle will start in a few weeks. is someone here who wants to play with me in a team (undertakers)? ICQ is 166105604. Or via email.
Posts: 3 | From: Germany | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted August 27, 2002 18:00     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, i might but i forgot to ask when the league games are going to be cuz i have skool on the weekdays and im pretty much tied up then so weekends might be ok, but im kind of new at this game(not atrociously bad, but not as good as some other members)

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted August 28, 2002 18:24     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know smacki, I'd have to have a test match with you first to see if I wanna team with you.
smacki
Member # 50

Rate Member

posted August 29, 2002 06:42     Profile for smacki     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dane345345:
I don't know smacki, I'd have to have a test match with you first to see if I wanna team with you.

o.k. no prob. here´s my ICQ 166105604.

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted September 01, 2002 18:34     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Smacki, don't ask for teams and give out your ICQ number if you aren't going to respond to any of your messages.
smacki
Member # 50

Rate Member

posted September 02, 2002 06:59     Profile for smacki     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nobody tried to contact me. did you write a message? if yes, sorry for not answering, I ALWAYS answer to mails that I get . did you write via ICQ? right now I got some problems with the norton internet security, it lets crash down my PC before I can close the ICQ-program. I got some messages from ICQ, that
I lost some messages because of the crashes.
SORRY again!
smacki

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04