my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » get battlecom

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: get battlecom
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 28, 2002 19:23     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
battlecom is software where you use your microphone to communicate with other players. bezwinger knows more
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
2 of omega
Member # 31

Rate Member

posted April 29, 2002 00:23     Profile for 2 of omega     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
when you need it.
http://www.german-borg-clan.de/Downloads/Prg%20BattleCom.zip

the download link.

--------------------

BARBARUS HIC ERGO SUM - QUAIA NON INTELLEGOR ULLI
COGITO ERGO SUM - QUAD ERGO SUM
ICH KAMM AUS DEM NICHTS UND DAHIN WERDE ICH WIEDER GEHEN...
born in darkness, live in darkness, die in peace...

Posts: 31 | From: SCHWABENLAND | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 12:27     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
IS it like the patch that was sent out of Halflife where you can talk while gaming? From what ive seen of it though the sound quality sucks and it is really buggy.

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 18:06     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no, battlecom is a seperate program but I used it while playing kknd 2 with bezwinger, though it is hard to understand somebody when they have a sore throat or something.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 21:22     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, i was ill, and i guess the ping was also very high. the signal takes 3 seconds from america to europe. when i talk to german people the latency is still 1 sec, but the soundquality is variable. the standard is OK, like telephone.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04