my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » Keep the community alive!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keep the community alive!
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 10:23     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep the community alive! What about a mega-battle this weekend?
I suggest saturday 8:00 pm my time (Germany +1 h)
Timezones

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 15:17     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi all !!

its good to hear something and to know that there is anyone else at the planet....

mega battle is super, but pleas not on 8pm german time...it would be a hard desision between going out and play kknd...

-->so what about afternoon german time?

cu all, and good idea bezwinger

--------------------

i don't what weapons they will use for wolrd war III, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
(Albert Einstein)

Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 16:20     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes I did notice that barely anybody posts for like a duration of days and that makes me sad. Maybe that is cause there is no new content on the site recently.

I think that I will update in a day or 2.

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 17:14     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they are all too lazy. and of course they dont feel like discussing. but we could talk about other things than KKND. i dont know about what, perhaps about international politics, or just about special qualities of the countries/nations, or something. i mean i never talked to a guy from austria (and i live 5 km next to the border) about, aah i dont know, perhaps about Haider. this might a very delicate question, but its worth to talk about all the stuff happening all over the world.

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 17:17     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we can play earlier, but i normally sleep the whole morning go out after i played. what do u want in a disco before 11:00 pm?

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 17:57     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Der Bezwinger:
they are all too lazy. and of course they dont feel like discussing. but we could talk about other things than KKND. i dont know about what, perhaps about international politics, or just about special qualities of the countries/nations, or something. i mean i never talked to a guy from austria (and i live 5 km next to the border) about, aah i dont know, perhaps about Haider. this might a very delicate question, but its worth to talk about all the stuff happening all over the world.

what do you think the first forum on the list is for never said that you could not talk about non-kknd stuff.

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 09:25     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Site updates, yes, site updates... I still feel that I am the only person that does anything around here (thanks Bezwinger for the mission screens).

The General and the Mad Rants forums are mean't for more general, not-so-KKND2-related talk. There is interesting stuff here, so, check out the archive and comment on some of the stuff that's already been said.

I understand that living near the border doesn't necessarily mean that you go over the border... I suppose there is no reason to if everything you need is around where you live in Germany. It would probably be a good idea to make a point of going over the border and paying a visit to your Austrian neighbours. I have made friends with a couple Austrians, but only on ICQ.

I am up for the KKND 2 Megamatch. Will it be at: 20.00 GMT (21.00 CET, 15.00 EST), is that correct?

Keep the posts going, I do visit the forum regularly, but I am a little tired of responding for the sake of keeping the community alive... more people should play an active role here, its much more exciting that way!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 10:06     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey nahoo I want to put up another level but the html looks a bit crowded. could you please open up some space on the levels section so that I could update this site without spending half of my day behind a computer?
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 10:13     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the link to the interview disapeared? or am i just blind?
sure, we have a general forum, but nobody wrote general things during the last 2 weeks

20:00 pm is ok nahoo.

--------------------

icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 13:06     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hm...what doing in a disco before 11pm...good question, if i would be one year older i would say "nothing"....but i'm only 15 and i'm not allowed to stay out longer than 1am...

you would like to talk about haider...hm...ok!

first of all i've got to say that i'm not a nazi and i don't like such guys, unfortunalty
there are a lot of them.... there were many articles in newspapers when his FPÖ began to rule austria....
i wether like him nor what he is doing, but i thing he is the only one of our politicians who is doing something...think of TEMELIN...the ÖVP and schüssel were (and they still are) sleeping.....

yours, icefire

PS.: for the megamatch, what version is everyone of you using?

cu!!

--------------------

i don't what weapons they will use for wolrd war III, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
(Albert Einstein)

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 14:40     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just upload the level, then email me with a screenshot and I'll add it to the Missions section.

I doubt that I will be able to play in the Megamatch this Saturday as I might be in London at the time.

Please start posting general and other KKND 2 issues, use the other forums.

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 16:07     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes but I wanna have full credit for making, screenshoting, uploading, siting the level. so could you just kinda clear up the level html cause I will do it myself if you don't nahoo.

please?

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 18:53     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thinking up more levels... I will try to make some soon....
I lost my PlanetKKND FTP settings though... (D'OH!!!)

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2002 12:09     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ICQ me about the FTP details.

I'll be happy to sort out the HTML (if requred). Just uploaded, you'll get the credit, no worries.

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2002 16:43     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't bother, nahoo. I gave ben the ftp details. And I finally updated the site yesterday!

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: kkndmaster ]

icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2002 14:56     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey nahoo, you said yuo would like some more active people here around...
so, HERE I AM
i'm spending hours and hours a day with my computer, so if you've got some work, tell me..

--------------------

(Albert Einstein)

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2002 16:57     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mach mal neue level, oder übersetz die ganze seite ins Deutsche wenn du nichts zu tun hast , lol

--------------------

icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2002 15:17     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hm...seite ins deutsche überstzen..hört sich nicht blöd an, MACH MA!!

nahoo kann deutsch, du kannst deutsch, ich kann österreichisch da kann das doch nicht so schwer werden...

--------------------

(Albert Einstein)

icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2002 15:39     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a short version of my message for thoose who cannot german:
[bezwinger suggested to translate the page into german, i said yes ok.]

so nahoo and the rest of the team, do you like the idea? maybe there will be more people who want to translate the page into german or into their own languages, for example at the startpage some flags with the languages english, german, spanish and so on..

i think this wuold bring some life into the planet again..

ok, cu, icefire

PS.: alle die deutsch können und helfen möchten, sagt es!!

--------------------

(Albert Einstein)

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2002 20:08     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with Nahoo. I come here probably every other day, checking out the forum but rarely post (shy). Anyway, anyone who is interested in playing KKnD2 can give me a jingle on ICQ or by email and I will set up a game. I just need all the players IP addresses in advance.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04