my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » how do i play multiplayer games?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how do i play multiplayer games?
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2002 17:47     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
when i open a game, how can my friend join it?

maybe im really stupid, but i dont check this system with entering numbers...i've just played c&c before, there you enter a lobby and open a game and everybody can join your game by clicking on your name
-->thats much easier

--------------------

i don't what weapons they will use for wolrd war III, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
(Albert Einstein)

Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2002 18:35     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
first of all you are not stupid! you like kknd 2 after all But basically you go into start/run and in the box you type in winipcfg. then you look up your ip address and tell your friend your ip address. If you can play c&c multiplayer then I am asuming you have no firewall. Ok so you fire up kknd 2 and you go to multiplayer, tcp/ip and you host. Then tell your friend to goto kknd 2 and click multiplayer and tcp/ip and join. Tell him to type in your ip address and click enter. He should get into a listing which shows what games are available at the time. He should double-click on that game and wala you guys may start a game. happy kknd2'ing
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2002 05:54     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Full details are on the "Support" page.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2002 14:37     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks a lot man, you cant imagine how much you've helped me, but i've got another quetion....where do i look up my ip-adress?
and is there a 3rd part of KKND cominig?
if so, do you know when? and is there an official site for KKND? i tried to search, cuz its the best strategy game all over (yeah, it's better than c&c) but didn't find anything...

ok, cu, keep fighting

--------------------

i don't what weapons they will use for wolrd war III, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
(Albert Einstein)

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2002 15:45     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
another way to figure out your IP is this
the old official kknd homepage doesn't exist anymore, but thanks to nahoo u can find most of the original stuff here
no, unfortunately they aren't working on kknd3, check this old posting for details

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2002 17:53     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
cuz its the best strategy game all over

Yeah we get that alot. hmm austrian ehh. I'm from slovakia.

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2002 13:45     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the link with the IP

--------------------

(Albert Einstein)

Knuckles
Member # 139

Rate Member

posted March 07, 2004 06:15     Profile for Knuckles     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there any other sites that can give you your IP address? Because that link isnt working...
Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2004 20:50     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.showip.com
this one works for me...

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04