my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Map Editing   » KME multiplayer maps work

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KME multiplayer maps work
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted September 25, 2009 07:54     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all kknd2 fans,

Yesterday I managed to run kme successfully in windows Millenium (I run windows Me through vmware, a virtual desktop).
I tried to export a multiplayer map with the fixed kme and IT WORKED.
So with other words, I can put together multiplayer maps from now on.
I'm still practising with the kme but you can all expect some new multiplayer maps in the following days/weeks.
I'll keep you all posted.

greetz

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted October 04, 2009 10:05     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oké so I managed to make a cool map.
I know you have to put tech bunkers to make it work.
Export works but I still can't play the map.
Now my question is, what else do you need to place to get the map work properly.
I also put the multiplayers start positions but do I need to change something about it.
Any help is welcome.

thanks in advantage.

knack

knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted January 19, 2010 12:17     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bumping this topic.
Anyone has an idea?

grtz

AndiNo
Member # 677

Member Rated:

posted April 20, 2010 08:59     Profile for AndiNo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which fixed KME did you use? There's someone called RedShakal who seems to have fixed KME somehow, too, but it won't work for me. My guess is that the software wasn't "fixed" but only patched up to not crash anymore. I think it's still not working correctly. I contacted him, maybe I'll get some information about this. Sorry I'm no help with this...
Posts: 31 | From: my computer | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted May 10, 2010 14:42     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HI,

Here is a link of a fixed kme.
Atleast that is what they say.
Haven't time to tried it but I should work on any OS.
If someone has time to try it out feel free to post your experience with it here.
http://rapidshare.com/files/257816867/MINIMAP.rar

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04