my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Burning the CD's correcly!?!?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Burning the CD's correcly!?!?
Stewae
Member # 208

Rate Member

posted January 24, 2005 10:39     Profile for Stewae     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I burned the game to cd and when I try to start the game it writes Please insert KKND 2 disk, I probably didn't burned the cd correctly, how to burn them making them detectable?
Sejo-wuigui[KOR]
Member # 187

posted January 25, 2005 01:17     Profile for Sejo-wuigui[KOR]   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you burned KKND2 - CD2?
If you did not, you should burning that.

(I think you should better that buy a CD. )

Good day.

--------------------

Hello, I'm KKND user in Korea. :)

Posts: 7 | From: Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stewae
Member # 208

Rate Member

posted January 28, 2005 09:55     Profile for Stewae     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've burn the cd 2 and it is not detected, I don't want to answer your stupid question I want to know the program you used and how you burned it to be sure it will be detected

[ January 28, 2005: Message edited by: Stewae ]

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2005 05:59     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only use these CD labels please!!

KKND2_1
KKND2_2

That's all. Its easy!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04