my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Slight error in Water World AND Oil Hunt Missions

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slight error in Water World AND Oil Hunt Missions
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted December 21, 2004 17:05     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This custom mission is available in the Missions download section.

Upon almost completing the game, all I had to kill was a single rocketeer. However, I was having trouble killing him. I dropped a Cautecruiser there and they were both attacking each other and neither was getting damaged. In fact, I could move the Cautecruiser right over the rocketeer and nothing would happen, the rocketeer would just appear my unit's image.

I sent some Pod Launchers over, but they weren't damaging him. They were getting hurt if the rocketeer attacked them though. Plus the damage from the Cautecruiser's weapon (area of affect). Basically they all died.

I sent some Crop Dusters to aid, but they weren't damaging the rocketeer either, yet they were getting damaged.

So then I finally got 2 Sterilizers and brought them via Dropship. Those 2 units finally killed it.

I don't know what the problem was, here is a screen shot of the Cautecruiser and Crop Dusters attacking.

[ December 23, 2004: Message edited by: Dane345345 ]

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted December 23, 2004 13:48     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Upon completing the Oil Hunt mission. I killed everything else except for 1 measly flamer.

Nothing worked to kill it. It just stood there and wouldn't attack anyone. The only to get my forces to attack it was to actually tell them to. Ctrl F wouldn't work on that flamer.

So for those of you who download this mission, just know it won't end officially.

Here is a picture of the futile attacks.

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2004 20:36     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks! I will update the mission to overcome these obstacles!

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04