my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Graphics corruption

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Graphics corruption
eug1404
Member # 156

Rate Member

posted June 28, 2004 09:10     Profile for eug1404     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On some 133mhz PC's i've been having problems withr AOE*1, AOE*2 and KKND2: Krossfire.
Specificly the graphics are corrupted in the sense that when i move the mouse the screen kind of "multiplies" but i can actually(make an educated) guess at where the buttons are and get a game to start and it runs it's just the screen consistently multiplies(well it LOOKS like it multiplies) and makes the game unplayable.

I know it isn't the install because when using the same disk on several other PC's it works fine and i doubt it has anything to do with DirectX(which was my first suspition) as it only affects the above three games and no other games that i have tried(MANY of which use DirectX).

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated as i love the AOE* series and i also love KKND2(for multiplayer at least) and would like to play these games.

*AOE = Age of Empires

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 28, 2004 13:13     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You should play me online.
eug1404
Member # 156

Rate Member

posted June 28, 2004 22:17     Profile for eug1404     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf, did you even read the post????
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 29, 2004 12:40     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eug1404:
wtf, did you even read the post????

Did you read mine? Or was it too hard to understand?

Shockwave
Member # 153

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2004 03:16     Profile for Shockwave     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't mind this Dane guy, he's only interested in making money and selling the game.

Anyway, try to update your graphics driver. I'm running KKND2 from Win ME, 128M Ram and P1100 MHz, using Directx 9.0, it runs fine. What operation system do you use, and is this the CD-rip or the full version of the game?

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted July 01, 2004 10:17     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave:
Don't mind this Dane guy, he's only interested in making money and selling the game.

I love when people have no clue what they're talking about. It's very entertaining. So please tell me, I'd like to know how I'm making money from selling the game.

Now where did I put that dunce cap? Someone needs it.

[ July 01, 2004: Message edited by: Dane345345 ]

Shockwave
Member # 153

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2004 02:22     Profile for Shockwave     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well every reply you posted on my "download kknd2" thread was about how I should pay and download the game from here. Only a blind can't see you're trying to make money to keep this site running.

I have nothing against this, it's acceptable, logical - but do it more subtly, please. After I got your 3. message which was basically the same (pay and download the game) I was quite irritated, you know. No problem, this is your site, your board.

Now let's set aside the differences and give that poor guy who asks for help some help. If he comes back, that is.

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted July 02, 2004 06:42     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shockwave:
Well every reply you posted on my "download kknd2" thread was about how I should pay and download the game from here. Only a blind can't see you're trying to make money to keep this site running.

I have nothing against this, it's acceptable, logical - but do it more subtly, please. After I got your 3. message which was basically the same (pay and download the game) I was quite irritated, you know. No problem, this is your site, your board.

You must be blind and illiterate then. My first 2 posts in your "download kknd2" thread were basically the same thing because you couldn't seem to understand the plain text I used in the first post. So I had to repeat myself with bold letters so you could see. The thread itself was titled DOWNLOAD KKND2 so it only made sense to talk about how you can download it from this website. The website you shown didn't even have the complete version of the game. Then my 3rd post was in response to other ways of ordering out of the country.

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2004 22:10     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
View "Buy KKND2" for details on buying the game. That is all.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04