my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » KKND 2 up for download!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND 2 up for download!
Shockwave
Member # 153

Member Rated:

posted June 09, 2004 03:39     Profile for Shockwave     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEp. And free too!

KKND 2

Of course, this is a ripped version, which means there are no animations or music. But, look it on the bright side - it's only 65 Megs! KKND Extreme is there too, if anyone needs that.

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 09, 2004 09:17     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There'd be no point in downloading that. You might as well spend the little money and download the full version. $9 isn't a lot of money.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 09, 2004 11:57     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Underdogs version is incomplete. You should get the whole game to really appreciate some of its best elements!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shockwave
Member # 153

Member Rated:

posted June 09, 2004 12:13     Profile for Shockwave     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course. Mind telling me how much shipping would cost to Hungary where I live? I hope I find the full version one day, but sadly, it wasn't really popular here.
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 09, 2004 15:01     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, did you even read my post? I said you can DOWNLOAD KKND2 from this website. Yes the full version. Click on the BUY KKND2 link on the left and follow the directions from there.
Shockwave
Member # 153

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2004 03:36     Profile for Shockwave     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, my credit card is for in-country shopping only.

WEll I'll try my luck on DC++ hubs.

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 10, 2004 07:35     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If that's the case, most people use PayPal. I don't know about your country, but PayPal for US people you don't have to use your credit card. Check out Paypal. You might even be able to use your credit on it.

PayPal website

Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2004 01:50     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How long did it take anyone who bought the game from here to get it? I'm just too damn impatient...I WANT IT NOW. just playin I can wait, I just wish I had it already. nuff said
Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2004 03:21     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i neva paid for it, coz i dont lik payin for software. if he wanna dl it, dats his choice, if he dont wanna pay da $9, then he can get it else where other than this site.
hey, if u want, i can setup a ftp site n make it available for u 2 dl da full version for free, but dats only if u want me to, shockwave.

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2004 09:47     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The price of the download is $9 to pay for the bandwidth used. This connection is better than any file sharing network as it will connected at your highest connection speed. You'll have your full version ISOs in not time and be able to play all the missions and watch all the cool introduction sequences and play other people on the internet. You will only get all these features if you download the full copy of KKND 2 or if you manage to purchase a copy from an online Auction.

I would recommend searching www.ebay.de for a German edition of the game - these are widely available still today. I am sure they'll be able to ship the game in exchange for some Euros sent by registered post. In fact, if you sent me the Euros in the post, I'd give your FTP access.

Now, you have no excuse not to play the game.

--------------------

Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2004 19:17     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey shockwave, ur site has really cruddy dl speed of jus 8.68Kb/s and after 1 hr it timed out n cancelled itself. if u can fix these problems u will hav a great site.

--------------------

Shockwave
Member # 153

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2004 02:45     Profile for Shockwave     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, Sig!

But Underdogs is not my site... neither is the second site, that's a transformers archive, they gave me 100 Megs to use. So I can't really do anything about them.

If you can set up an FTP, I would be grateful. Mail me at shockwave@freemail.hu and we'll discuss the details! I have quite a few friends in Hungary who are trying to get the full version too - if I get it I'll host it on DC++.

Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2004 06:40     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yea, wateva i will tryn get a FTP server/site running.

--------------------

Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted July 29, 2004 07:02     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey pplz, i been lookin at sites to host for downloads and i found this site www.freedrive.com it alows 5GB for FTP n da lik but u need a credit card to sign up. da first 2 wks r free but after dat, it cost $9.95 month. hav a look at it.

--------------------

Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted August 02, 2004 19:21     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So for those who have paid the 9.50 for the KKND2 ISO file... when the hell is it gonna be available man?
Chaplin0001
Member # 166

Rate Member

posted August 07, 2004 08:34     Profile for Chaplin0001     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG
what are you without the sounds and movies?????
Nothing the sounds are just the best of them all.
upload sounds and wmv files maybe then i will download the game

--------------------

Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted August 11, 2004 15:26     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ISO comes with sounds an movies and all that great stuff. The only thing that sucks about it is that I don't have it yet.
Chaplin0001
Member # 166

Rate Member

posted August 11, 2004 16:06     Profile for Chaplin0001     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOOOOT!!!
i'm downloading now

too bad i lost my second cd (series 9, Evolved)

original is always better.

--------------------

Chaplin0001
Member # 166

Rate Member

posted August 12, 2004 12:30     Profile for Chaplin0001     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pfft fuck that man.
this game sucks ass if you download it

the real version is much much more better.

omg i dont pay for it you know because i payed in the very begining of it 40 dollars +-40 euros +- 1600 BEF (my old money"thing")

and the series 9 had such cool voices
will miss them but one day i will find ( i hope) a COMPLETE download of it.

ps: is this community still alive because i check forum olmost evry day and still have 1 response of 3-4 of my messages

--------------------

Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2004 19:43     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No shit Chaplin, this place is dead. I get the feeling I'm being duped.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

JC
Member # 55

Rate Member

posted August 15, 2004 22:22     Profile for JC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shouldn't KKND 3 be uploaded too for us to download once the petition is approved and it is released? What do you think?
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2004 09:17     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stylez, I do not like the tone of your email - you are the only one at fault here. Send me your PayPal ID (if you have one). I have no record of any payment. I have already search PayPal for your email and real name to no avail. I cannot send you anything without any proof.

To the rest of the people reading this post, the download is the full ISO version and therefore has all the movies, sounds and features of the real game. In addition, it is the US version (not the UK version) of the game and the English patch will allow full multiplayer support.

If anyone wants the German version, check www.ebay.de as they have some good deals on the boxed version there.

--------------------

Chaplin0001
Member # 166

Rate Member

posted August 17, 2004 08:00     Profile for Chaplin0001     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i told you, i will not pay anymore for it

and i want too try it onlineplease someone challenge me

--------------------

Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted August 20, 2004 01:54     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
god damn what a mess, if you would've responded to my emails Nahoo then this would have never gotten so ugly. I'll email you my paypal ID ASAP and if I can't get that I'll send you my VISA bill that says I paid for it aight? Disregard any emails I sent you before this post alright man? I'll be seein you.
Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted August 20, 2004 02:07     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There ya go Nahoo, I sent all the info you need and then some. So give her a quick look through and throw them D/L instructions my way bro.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2004 14:28     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I keep on sending you the login details. I have 4 or 5 records of this. Your Hotmail account is completely useless. Whatever I send you never arrives. Get a new email provider - hey I can give your own @kknd2.com POP3 account if you like - but dump your hotmail address now!

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04