my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » "Other" soundtrack

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Other" soundtrack
Tamoril
Member # 1811

Rate Member

posted August 24, 2009 03:22     Profile for Tamoril     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey fellas, if anyone still comes to this site I was wondering if anyone has any info on how to get the "other" soundtrack for kknd2 krossfire. I downloaded the normal sundtracxk off the net which is basically just your in-game music.

One of my mates many years ago had a copy of kknd2 which came with a cd with proper songs on it, i remember the first track was "try" by jack pumpkin, and track 5 was a mix of the evolved in game music. I'd really like to get my hands on these tracks...

If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it, I have done extensive searches over the net for them. Cheers.

--------------------

blah

Posts: 2 | From: sydney | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted September 21, 2009 07:31     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,

Lol, I never heard of those exstended soundtracks before but I also will see If there's some info on the internet.
Can it be that you are searching for kknd 1 songs?

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tamoril
Member # 1811

Rate Member

posted September 22, 2009 01:01     Profile for Tamoril     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think so... the cd came with my mates version of KKND2. It was a separate cd so I don't know if it was some special edition or something?

I haven't even found a reference to it online, maybe I'm just losing my mind..

Thanks for the help anyway dude

--------------------

blah

Posts: 2 | From: sydney | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted September 24, 2009 08:40     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,

Well I'm still having the original box from kknd2 (damn... where are the days you got a cool looking box with cd's and manual and not a stupid cheap looking dvd-case) witch came with 2cd's and a manual.
Looked for the internet but nothing found about a special edition serie.
So yes I could be that your mind is playing tricks with ya

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
Square Ragnarok
Member # 1626

posted October 17, 2009 12:27     Profile for Square Ragnarok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Impossible, Both Cd's Don't Have Other Songs Than The Originals..
Sounds Like SOmeOne Hacked The Cd, Placed New Songs, & Created A New Iso With Different Tracks.. ^^..
If That's Possible*

Posts: 6 | From: Squaresoft | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
eNeMDe
Member # 1447

Rate Member

posted September 23, 2011 10:15     Profile for eNeMDe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember the track Surv0 of beta/demo which sound a little bit different that his version 1.0 - Surv1 of KKND2, maybe i've still got it in my archives, i will check.

--------------------

Still waiting for KKND3...

Posts: 8 | From: Wrocław | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04