my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » The end....?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The end....?
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2008 09:50     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I feel as though I have just been stabbed in the back...
I was just browsing a couple of abandonware websites, when what should I come across, but....KKnD 2 Krossfire.
I suppose this was inevitable, but I feel as though we have lost a battle here....I paid for my copy back in '98, and now....for free.
This probably won't bother anyone else, but I felt I had to say something. I feel as though it marks the beginning of the end...

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Posts: 56 | From: Canberra, Australia | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2008 21:41     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please can someone else run this forum? I have all the access details and I would like someone to look after it and moderate new users (which this place desperately needs!)

Thanks!

Nahoo

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
AndiNo
Member # 677

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2008 10:48     Profile for AndiNo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If that was a joke, it wasn't very funny ^^
Posts: 31 | From: my computer | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 11, 2008 20:59     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, it is serious. I would like someone to take care of the forum. There are quite a few long-term members that could help out here...

--------------------

Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted September 20, 2008 06:27     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not going to pretend I've had any previous experience with this sort of thing, but if nobody else steps up, I'm prepared to take the job - I usually visit this site a couple of times a week to see what's new, so things shouldn't pile up. But again, you may want a more experienced person here.

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2009 13:44     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Strongbee!
I am sure you would be perfectly able to manage the forum. Please contact me on Skype: noah_hearle or email me from this site and I'll guide you through the process.

--------------------

Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2009 06:41     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marvellous! I shall be sure to contact you on my return home!

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2009 18:51     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Strongbee!
Remember to email/Skype me. I haven't heard back from you about this yet.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04