my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND 2 Patch Issue

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND 2 Patch Issue
RSoL.Sylvan
Member # 310

Rate Member

posted April 05, 2006 15:22     Profile for RSoL.Sylvan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have the KKND 2: Krossfire

I checked the game version opening the kknd2.exe properties...

It says that it is US Version 1.0.0.1, size 878 KB

So I got the patch for the game, tryed to patch, but what, my game crashes whenever I try to launch the game exe...

I looked over the internet but I couldn't find any help...
Maybe you have a clue whats wrong?

I have:
Windows XP Professional + SP 2,
Direct X 9.0c February 2006 Update,
Pentium IV 1.700 ghz, 256 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 7500 64 MB, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Best Regards and Long live KKnD gaming!

RSoL.Sylvan

--------------------

Founder of The Clan RSoL

= R.oyal S.quad o.f L.ithuania =

RSoL.Sylvan

Posts: 1 | From: Norway (my origin is Lithuania) | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Avado
Member # 509

Rate Member

posted November 10, 2006 12:28     Profile for Avado     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
exactly the same problem, patch doesn't work and I can't join the game my mate hosted (I can see him, but not join)
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2006 12:31     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please be careful to backup your game executable before running the patch. This patch only works with the US version of the game and not the UK version. Using the patch on the UK version will cause the game to fail.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Avado
Member # 509

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2006 16:27     Profile for Avado     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I've the UK version, is there any possibility I can play online with that version?

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04