my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND 3

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND 3
MegaBeatle
Member # 242

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2005 15:41     Profile for MegaBeatle     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did melbourne create a KKND 3 Battle for nekres?
Posts: 3 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted July 08, 2005 12:22     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry... You talking about my modification for C&C Generals
It is only mod

Posts: 18 | From: Russia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
MegaBeatle
Member # 242

Rate Member

posted July 08, 2005 16:26     Profile for MegaBeatle     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh ok, i just wanted to say that the Graphics is Perfect. And i really mean it. Im wishing to try it out. All the units look detailed and 3D just like C&C Generals. Briliant.
Posts: 3 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted July 10, 2005 06:58     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks =)
some more about mod you can se there http://nekres.redsys.ru

and screenshots here http://mods.moddb.com/3908

[ July 10, 2005: Message edited by: Grizzly ]

chaplin
Member # 92

Rate Member

posted July 10, 2005 08:07     Profile for chaplin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the screenshots looks pretty ugly isnt it?

kknd 2 was/is magnifyk but now the third part has become uglier :|

lets hope they do somthing about the textures etc... game would be good i guess

Posts: 7 | From: dendermonde | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted July 10, 2005 11:53     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you are talking that because mutant buildings(maybe others) not looks like buildings from KKND and KKND2... and there are new race(i am talking about confederation)

they? where did you see they? i am working on this mod alone

and I'll talk again... it is not a game, it is only mod

Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted August 03, 2005 14:57     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have a question. who there is modmaker (generals engine)?
h3x3
Member # 291

Rate Member

posted January 19, 2006 06:34     Profile for h3x3     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this looks damn good!

i hope you´re still working on this mod

Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted February 07, 2006 05:53     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no... mod is dead
h3x3
Member # 291

Rate Member

posted February 23, 2006 10:33     Profile for h3x3     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why not?
i thougt you were a "real" kknd2 fan... ^^

please revive this mod

DarkNinja23
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted February 23, 2006 11:56     Profile for DarkNinja23     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol that mod didnt look like KKND too me O.o .. it had aliens that looked like SC protoss even and evolved going back on there word of not using vehircles cause of teh evil etc..

--------------------

PWNAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE
Survivors PWN ALL...

Posts: 18 | From: a hidden outpost in the middile of another game for some random reson.. | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted February 23, 2006 15:25     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanted to make KNND3... absolutely new KKND, but to keep the spirit of KKND

Now i see that i can't do it... the reason to close this mod is not your post on moddb, i close this mod because General's engine is not exeptable for KKND...

Maybe later, on another engine with needed abilities i can fully remake this mod and make what i want.

On generals engine many things is imposible.
For example you can built only by dozers.

Now only what can i do is wait.

And to h3x3: KKND is still my favorite game =)
I was, i am and i will be a KKND fan.
(Sorry if i make mistakes in English)

[ February 23, 2006: Message edited by: Grizzly ]

h3x3
Member # 291

Rate Member

posted February 28, 2006 14:10     Profile for h3x3     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can you say me your icq numer or your msn name?
you come from?

Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted March 02, 2006 04:03     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GrizZZzlY

Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2007 08:04     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to say thanx to DarkNinja23. He has opened my eyes. Yes, KKND3 was ugly. But now i'm making new mod. It'll be the almost fully remake of KKND2 on Sage engine. It's called KKND2: Krossfire Remake.

Here's the link: http://mods.moddb.com/8608/kknd2-krossfire-remake/

Now i need help. I mean we need modelers and animators. If someone can help us, just contact with me by ICQ: 319-372-879

tastic
Member # 1711

posted July 03, 2009 16:21     Profile for tastic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that mod looks incredible. I posted on that site, I'd pay to download the demo/full version - looks awesome. Does anyone have any multiplayer maps I could play soloplay? Am getting tired of playing the same maps...
Posts: 1 | From: toronto | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted July 03, 2009 17:11     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've seen the mod 2 but it looks like it's dying, the last comment is from 2008 so
On the left panel you can go to the download section where you can download the 4 official multiplayer maps.
It's not much.
Or you have to wait like the rest of us and pray someone will release a stable kme so we can develop our own mp-maps

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
[CYT]sh@rp
Member # 1768

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2009 15:58     Profile for [CYT]sh@rp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we (clan coyote) have our first own map. it is very big and interesting and amasing

--------------------

www.clan-coyote.de

Online Gaming Since 2000.

Posts: 12 | From: Augsburg, Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2009 18:31     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi sharp,

is it possible to download it somewhere from your server?

kind regards knack

[CYT]sh@rp
Member # 1768

Rate Member

posted July 19, 2009 09:08     Profile for [CYT]sh@rp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
at the moment we are working on more maps. they are sooooo good. yes, that sounds arrogant, but they are

we will implement the banner of CYT bevor we give them to strangers

my contact again: ICQ: 221078000

xfire: cytsharp

--------------------

www.clan-coyote.de

knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted July 19, 2009 16:58     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi sharp,

like said before I don't have any of the above programs but I do have email (andy_peerden@yahoo.com) and homachi.

we will implement the banner of CYT bevor we give them to strangers.

What do you mean with that?
Do I have to put a banner somewhere to get the maps?

Grtz

[CYT]sh@rp
Member # 1768

Rate Member

posted July 28, 2009 18:36     Profile for [CYT]sh@rp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no, we ourselves edit the maps and put the banner in. we have problems with it because when we put in the texture of the banner, the whole map gets destroyed and everything is somewhere else o_O

so we do it another way.

that you get hungry, i put in ingame-screenshots here:

these games are mostly played against modded special ai "unfair advantage" and "unfair +"
(a third ai is in work)

the ais are defeatable but act more intelligent, more organised with better unit-combinations and much greater masses. they are 10 to 20 times difficoulty of the hardest standard-ai.

--------------------

www.clan-coyote.de

knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted September 21, 2009 07:29     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those maps look amazing, same goes for the AI.
Is there any chance you put a download link here on the forum so all kknd2 fans can play them also?

greetz

Grizzly
Member # 241

Rate Member

posted June 21, 2010 01:04     Profile for Grizzly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mod is not dead http://www.moddb.com/mods/kknd2-krossfire-remake

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04